The specific objective of the 5000 Indigenous Scholarship Scheme is to create a critical mass of highly qualified human resources in all fields of studies taught at the advanced level in local universities. … This has brought tremendous change in research culture of the Pakistani Universities.
How do I get an indigenous scholarship?
How to apply for HEC Indigenous Scholarship:
- Applicants are required to submit only online application through (eportal. hec/gov. pk). …
- Original online deposit slip/ATM transfer slip of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of director general, finance, HEC.
How can I apply for scholarship in Hec?
Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. During submission of the application, attach deposit slip of Rs. 200/- (in original).
What is Hat Test Pakistan?
Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) is an eligibility tests conducted by Higher Commission of Pakistan (HEC) for HEC scholarships awards to get admissions in MS and MPhill prgrammes in public and private Universities of Pakistan. The HAT HEC tests remain valid two years after passing it.
How is HEC aggregate calculated?
HEC Indigenous Scholarship For Students Of FATA and Balochistan. HEC FATA/Balochistan. (78÷100×20)+(80÷100×30)+(75÷100×50) = 77.1 aggregate.
Which country is best for scholarship?
Scholarships to Study Abroad in the World’s Best Student Cities
- Scholarships to study in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Scholarships to study in Paris, France.
- Scholarships to study in Montréal, Canada.
- Scholarships to study in Berlin, Germany.
- Scholarships to study in Melbourne, Australia.
- Scholarships to study in Tokyo, Japan.
- Scholarships to study in London, UK.
What is the best website to apply for scholarships?
- Fastweb.com. Fastweb hosts more than 1.5 million scholarships that provide more than $3.4 billion in funding. …
- CollegeBoard.org. While the College Board is known for its college-readiness tests, it also has an arm that focuses on scholarships. …
- Niche.com. …
- Scholarships.com. …
- Moolahspot.com. …
- SallieMae. …
- Scholarship Monkey. …
Can I study for free in UK?
Currently, any British student can study at a university in any EU or EEA country (Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein), provided he or she fulfils the entry requirements of that institution. If the home students do not pay any fees, the UK students are also entitled to study for free.
What is verbal logical reasoning?
Verbal reasoning is the ability to understand and logically work through concepts and problems expressed in words. Verbal reasoning tests tell employers how well a candidate can extract and work with meaning, information and implications from text.
How do you prepare a hat?
How should I prepare for the HAT? Candidates should look at Question 3 of past papers, and ideally mark schemes, to familiarise themselves with the format. It is advisable to sit at least one past paper under timed examination conditions, to get a feel for the pace required.
How do you calculate aggregate?
Steps to Calculate Aggregate for MDCAT
- Marks obtained in HSSC /Equivalent x 1100 x 0.50 = 50% of HSSC/Equivalent. …
- Marks obtained in Entrance Test / SAT II / MCAT x 1100 x 0.50 = 50% of Admission Test.
- Aggregate Marks x 100 = Aggregate Percentage. …
- 980 x 1100 x 0.50 = 490. …
- 970 x 1100 x 0.50 = 485.
16 янв. 2021 г.