How do I find my scholarship application ID?
- Visit website https://scholarships.gov.in & Drag on Login & Select Fresh or Renewal.
- Click on Forgot Application Id.
- Enter your Account Number or Registered Mobile No.
- Enter Student Account Number & Captcha code then click on Check Application ID.
- Your Application Id will displayed note down it for further reference.
How can I find my AP ePASS application number?
How to Know Your Andhra Pradesh Epass Application Number?
- First of all, visit the official website @ epass.apcfss.in.
- Then the homepage of the official site will appear on the screen as shown below.
How can I check my scholarship status?
Follow the below steps to know the TS ePASS status. Go to the official site of the Telangana ePASS @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. Click on the “Know your Application Status” or “Status/ Upload” button. You can also check the URL at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/status.html.
How do I download ePASS Acknowledgement?
Karnataka ePass Download Acknowledgement
- Step 1 : Enter Applicant Reference Number. OR.
- Step 2 : Select SSLC Pass type.
- Step 3 : Enter SSLC Registration Number.
- Step 4 : Select SSLC Pass Year.
- Step 5 : Enter Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Step 6 : Click on “Download Acknowledgement” Button.
30 июл. 2016 г.
What is the amount of NSP scholarship?
National Minority Scholarship
Pre-matric scholarship is of INR 6000 and post-matric scholarship is of INR 1200 per month provided the family income is less than 200000 per year from all of the available sources. There is also merit-based scholarship for students and those who get selected get INR 20,000 per annum.
How can I get scholarship for mobile?
Step 1: New student registration
- Visit the UP Government’s Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System.
- Click on the “Student” section and select “New Registration”.
- Select the scholarship for which you want to apply.
- Fill in all mandatory details that are marked with an *.
- Click on “Submit” to register.
How do I check my AP Epass status online?
We have provided the direct link to check the AP ePASS Status.
Check AP Epass Application Status by Following Some Instructions
- The student must visit the official website of AP Epass application.
- The official website is www.epass.apcfss.in.
- Then AP epass home page will open with all information as shown below.
12 окт. 2020 г.
How can I check my Janmabhoomi status?
Go to https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the Login option.
- Enter the login ID and password, and captcha code.
- Click on application status option.
- Current status of application will appear.
- Candidates can check their application progress.
20 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I find my e Pass reference number?
Epass reference number can be received by SMS on the registered mobile number. The epass reference number is used to check Curfew pass status. Reference number is application called application number or serial number.
When up scholarship money will come?
UP Scholarship Scheme 2020-21: Important Dates
|UP Scholarship 2020 Events||Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme (class 9th and class 10th)|
|Disbursement of scholarships||22nd February 2021|
|Check UP Scholarship Status 2020-21||From 25th February 2021 to 16th April 2021|
What is SC ST scholarship?
The main objective of SC Post Matric Scholarship 2021 is to provide scholarships to all those students who belong to a scheduled caste and are not able to finance their education due to their financial condition.
What is PFMS scholarship?
PFMS is a web-based application designed to monitor the different scholarship schemes. The candidate can also track the PFMS payment status on the official portal. The eligibility criteria differ for each scholarship scheme. The information about the various scholarship schemes are available on the PFMS website.
Is ePASS required from Karnataka to Tamilnadu?
Chennai, Aug 25: The Ministry of Home Affairs directed all states to not block inter and intra state travel. While Karnataka has lifted all restrictions and done away with the e-pass system, Tamil Nadu appears to be reluctant to do so.